|Aha Free Subscription Contest||16||VEERAREDDY||306|
Ad View: 306 | Social Share: 0
|Amazon Prime Subscription Contest: September||16||VEERAREDDY||414|
Ad View: 414 | Social Share: 0
|NETFLIX Subscription Contest: September||30||Mousumi Dey||1683|
Ad View: 1654 | Social Share: 29
|Zee5 Subscription Contest: September||12||Rishik sai||1010|
Ad View: 1010 | Social Share: 0
- To participate in the Contest, all you have to do is select the contest which interests you and just watch an Ad.
- By watching an Ad, you can enter the contest. That's it.
- You can increase your chance of winning by watching unlimited ads and increasing your entries. You can also increase your entries by sharing and tagging your friends on social media. You can find more details on this here.
- To qualify in the contest, you have to watch an ad once and create an entry. You can watch ads multiple times to increase your entries. You can watch up to 500 ads and hence create 500 entries every day.
- You can also create entries by sharing and tagging your friends on social media. You can find more details on this here.
Terms and Conditions:
Number of Winners
One In Every 100 Participants will win the contest.
The participant with the highest entries will be chosen as one of the winners if his ad view entries exceed 100.
Number Of Entries
50% Of the Winners are decided based on number of entries.
50% Of the Winners are selected randomly.
Contest Closes At 12:00 Midnight
Contest closes at 12:00 midnight of the day it is last active.
Moviekoop Contests are a way to reduce your Entertainment expense for anyone who wins it. The model is planned in a way to help movie buffs reduce subscription prices by showing their fandom.
These are the major things to remember before entering the contest.
The decisions of the company are final in selecting the winners.
We will act in the most honest and nondiscriminatory manner in announcing the winners.
The following things are the steps that will be followed in selecting the winners.
- Number of contestants: A minimum of 100 Contestants is required to announce a winner. If there are less than that, a single winner with the highest view (with a minimum of 100 views) will be considered the winner.
- If there are more than 100 participants, 1% of the participants are considered winners. For example, if there are 250 participants, a total of 3 winners will be announced. 1 for the highest number of entries, and 2 will be randomly selected.
- If there are more than 1000 participants the winners will be divided into 2 categories.
- Highest views: 50% of the winners will be based on the number of views or entries by the user.
- Random: Users who don't win in the highest view section will get their chance to win in the random section. 50 percent of the winners will be chosen randomly from the users who have participated in a contest.
- The contest closes at 12:00 midnight the day the contest closes. Any entries/views after this will not be considered.
- There are 3 categories of prize amount - Rs.150, Rs.250, and Rs.500. Winners will be given coupons worth the subscription amount (depending upon the category he/she has won) or up to Rs.500 whichever is lower. Check more details on Winner Categories here. Winners will be distributed coupons that can be used to recharge the subscriptions in their respective portals. In no way, the company will refund the amount already distributed via coupons. The coupons will be given at the company's convenience. And the user will not have any say in this.