The Best Roles Of Suriya Which Made Him The Star He Is Now
Suriya is undoubtedly one of the undisputed actors in the Tamil Film Industry who has created a huge fanbase in the Kollywood Industry. This man has proved that he is unstoppable.
Here are some of his best roles of Suriya's career which made him to the top.
1. Anbu Selvan in Kaakha Kaakha: A role of a hardcore police officer who has a very molten heart when he falls in love with a woman. He impressed everyone with his acting chops in this film and a breathtaking chemistry between him and Jyothika was just romantic.
2. Michael Vasanth in Aaytha Ezhuthu: One of his serious roles of his career in the film directed by the legendary Mani Ratnam. Suriya played the role of a student leader who takes charge in uplifting of the rural areas of the state. Most of us loved this role in this film.
3. Sanjay Ramaswamy in Ghajini: This film catapulted Suriya's career as the role of a rich tycoon who suffers from short-term memory loss because of a violent incident which claimed his loved one's life. Most of the fans were filled with a lot of excitement with every intense moment shown in the film.
4. Duraisingam in Singam series: The only role which was one of the most iconic roles and also another franchise. This one surely got most of the fans excited when the sequel of Singam came and then another which was filled with a lot of power-packed performances.
5. Devaraj Veluswamy in Ayan: This was my personal favourite, the film revolved around a man who studies to become a government officer but actually does illegal activities of selling pirated DVDs and smuggling conflict diamonds from Africa. This was a sudden transformation from a heroic roles to bad boy type roles. The actor went on winning awards for it.
Meet the author
Studied Computers But Found Calling In Writing Loves Friends and Game Of Thrones, Huge Fan of Akshay Kumar
SEND 'JOIN' TO +917892385712 TO CONNECT WITH US ON WHATSAPP
Current Obsession: Moschino Paint Prints
18 February 2019
The Best Celebrity Looks At The Grammy's Red Carpet
12 February 2019