Soundarya: Wherever You Are We Will Never Forget You
Most of us wept when we heard of Soundarya’s sudden demise which had shaken the entire film fraternity when she was killed in an air crash near Bangalore. She may not be here with us but her beauty and charm will be forever with us in our hearts.
Check out some of the films of hers which most of us cherished even now on her birth anniversary:
1. Ammouru: The film which was a fantasy film starred Soundarya as an orphan who happens to be the devotee of the goddess(played by Ramya Krishna). The film proved to be a launchpad for Soundarya in the film industry.
2. Pavithra Bandham: A unique story of a simple woman who marries a multi-millionaire on the basis of contract and slowly the millionaire starts developing feelings for her and they stay together for the rest of their lives by facing various challenges. Soundarya was well appreciated for her role.
3. Antahpuram: The film revolves around an NRI couple who come to India along with their 6 year old son to stop a war between their family and the opposite one. Soundarya plays the role of the woman who loses her husband during the violence and tries to head back along with her son despite facing many obstacles. She shined in this particular role.
4. Raja: Soundarya played the role of a governess who takes charge in changing the habits of a thief who later becomes a changed person and also reciprocates her love for her. You will fall in love with her innocence if you have watched this flick.
5. Sooryavansham: This film has been airing for years together on SET MAX and there is not a single day without this film on the channel. Despite having a not-so-great box office run, the film turned out to be one of the most iconic ones in her career with Amitabh Bachchan.
6. Apthamitra: The last film of her career released moments after her demise, the film happens to be the remake of the Malayalam hit Manichitrathazhu. Soundarya played the role of Nagavalli, who is a ghost of a court dancer who’s out to seek revenge against the king for killing her lover only to have her. She won her best actress award posthumously for it and her mother accepted the award at the award functions.
Meet the author
Studied Computers But Found Calling In Writing Loves Friends and Game Of Thrones, Huge Fan of Akshay Kumar
SEND 'JOIN' TO +917892385712 TO CONNECT WITH US ON WHATSAPP
Top 10 Malayalam Movies of 2018
04 January 2019
The Miracles And Mishaps Of 2018 In Kollywood
02 January 2019
The Miracles And Mishaps Of 2018 In Bollywood
02 January 2019