Mona Ghosh Shetty: The Real Voice For Every Actress
Mona Ghosh Shetty has been a successful dubbing artist for almost every bollywood actress who were having a very weak knowledge in hindi and she has even voiced for the hollywood actresses like Angelina Jolie, Halle Berry as well.
When you look at every actress in Bollywood ranging from Katrina kaif, Jacqueline Fernandez, Deepika Padukone & Nargis Fakhri in their earlier films. You might have noticed that they are not speaking in their original voices because of their lack of knowledge in Hindi. The only person who has made it possible is this woman Mona Ghosh Shetty.
Here are their actress for whom she has dubbed and they look authentic when the actresses act.
1. Katrina Kaif in Partner (2007)
2. Nargis Fakhri in Rockstar (2011)
3. Jacqueline Fernandez in Housefull 2 (2012)
Apart from Movies, she has even given dubbing for the actresses doing their commercials:
1. Deepika Padukone Goibibo commercial featuring Cyrus Sahukar
2. Coca Cola Commercial Featuring Aishwarya Rai and Hrithik Roshan
Even Hollywood is getting their diction in Hindi, thanks to her.
1. Kirsten Dunst - Spider-Man Trilogy
2. Halle Berry: X-Men Series
3. Angelina Jolie - Tomb Raider Film Series
4. Zoe Saldana - Avatar and Guardians of the Galaxy
5. Ellen Degeneres - Finding Dory
Meet the author
Studied Computers But Found Calling In Writing Loves Friends and Game Of Thrones, Huge Fan of Akshay Kumar
SEND 'JOIN' TO +917892385712 TO CONNECT WITH US ON WHATSAPP
Inside the wardrobe of Malaika Arora
13 June 2019
The best outfits from May 2019
31 May 2019
Katrina Kaif goes floral for Bharat Promotions
31 May 2019