Many Women May Come And Go But Not As Beautiful As Aishwarya Rai
Aishwarya Rai, the only woman who has been a dream girl for every young man in the 90s who used to keep her posters stuck on the walls of every college hostel. Who can forget that face who used to bring a smile to most of our lives when she cast her magic on various brand endorsements before and after winning multiple beauty pageants.
Apart from being the most beautiful woman, she has a fair share in Bollywood as well. Be it the feisty Nandini in Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, silent suffering Paro from Devdas, street-smart and sexy Sunehri from Dhoom 2 and finally courageous and majestic Rani Jodhaa in Jodhaa Akbar. With her immense portrayal and exceptional talent, she managed to attract international fame and was offered a Hollywood film Bride & Prejudice and a British film Provoked.
Here is a complete evolution of the most beautiful woman on planet earth.
1. The first ever appearance for a pencil ad in the 80s which made every teenage boy's day.
2. Before prepping up for the coveted Miss World title, Aishwarya decided to earn her way in modelling and featuring in many popular commercials.
3. Winning the coveted Miss World title in the year 1994.
4. An early photo of hers with current heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor while shooting from Aa Ab Laut Chale in New York City.
5. Featuring as the official ambassador for Swiss watch brand Longines since 1999.
6. Her first interview in 1999 with renowned talk-show host Simi Garewal in Rendezvous With Simi Garewal and then 8 years later in 2007.
7. Her first appearance at the Cannes in 2002 for the premiere of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Devdas which was screened before its India release.
8. The first ever appearance with David Letterman where she burned him on television for his question which stated that does she live with her parents even now?
9. While performing on Kajra Re from Bunty Aur Babli with AB Jr and Big B at IIFA 2005 in Amsterdam.
10. During the premiere of Guru in 2007, this is when Abhishek proposed to Aishwarya Rai and the moment worth waiting for!
11. The day of their wedding which grabbed the eyeballs worldwide and they were officially known as Brangelina of Bollywood.
12. Their official debut in Cannes Red carpet after getting married in the year 2007.
13. While Shaking a leg in Bollywood style in The Tyra Banks Show in 2008 while promoting The Pink Panther 2.
14. The Bachchans were part of the Unforgettable tour in 2008 which covered Toronto, Vancouver, Los Angeles, Chicago, New York, Houston and London. Abhishek and Aishwarya performed the iconic song Tere Bina from Guru.
15. During the premiere of Mani Ratnam's Raavanan with Abhishek Bachchan in London in the year 2010.
16. While escorting baby Aaradhya from the media glare at the airport in 2011.
17. A second time meeting with popular talk show host Oprah Winfrey when she came to India for a shoot. The couple had a gala time in featuring in their show.
18. Honoured with the Ordre des Arts et des Lettres from the French government in the year 2012.
19. A stunning photograph for Vogue magazine in the year 2016.
20. Aishwarya and her daughter Aaradhya taking part in the festivities of Ganesh Chaturthi
Despite all the fame and recognition from different parts of the world, she keeps her personal life under wraps by protecting it from the media. We wish that she keeps inspiring many more aspiring actresses like this.
Meet the author
Studied Computers But Found Calling In Writing Loves Friends and Game Of Thrones, Huge Fan of Akshay Kumar
SEND 'JOIN' TO +917892385712 TO CONNECT WITH US ON WHATSAPP
what makes us love Movies ? why ?
10 July 2019