Mahesh Babu: The Lesser Known Facts Of The Actor
The actor who is now the amalgamation of Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan in the Tollywood Industry, Mahesh Babu. He has come a long way from being a child actor in most of his father’s films and he has proved it by showing his star power in films which were minted with a lot of cash in the box-office.
Here are some of the unknown facts of the actor:
1. Despite being in the Telugu film industry, the actor was born in Chennai and spent half of his childhood in Chennai itself. The actor had a passion for cricket and used to play often at the beach with his friends. The actor confessed that he knows how to speak in Telugu but doesn’t know how to read it.
2. His father Krishna had given strict instructions to him, stating about not to reveal anything about him in school so that he would have a peaceful environment in school.
3. There were many father-son moments with the actor where he would often meet his father at the VGP Universal Kingdom during the film shoots. This used to take place during the weekends.
4. At the age of 4, the actor made his debut in one of his father’s films Needa. This happened by coincidence when the actor made a visit to the sets and the father suggested to use some of his shots in the film.
5. After disappearing from films for some time, the actor made a full-fledged debut with Raja Kumarudu alongside Preity Zinta which became an overnight success and henceforth was christened the name Prince.
6. Okkadu was the first blockbuster film in his career which went on making a base in the film industry and slowly he started gaining a majority of fans with the choice of his films.
7. Mahesh Babu met his wife Namrata Shirodkar by coincidence and the couple was dating for more than three years and slowly got hitched in the year 2006. Despite the age gap, the couple gets along with each other and are parents to two children.
8. In the year 2014, he defeated Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan by ending up in the number 1 position of the Times Most Desirable 2013 poll which was a booster for the actor.
9. Apart from acting, the actor has been part of Farhan Akhtar’s philanthropic venture MARD (Men Against Rape and Discrimination) and he never disclosed about this to anyone.
10. Not many of them know that he happens to be best of friends with the Kollywood actor Karthi, with whom he studied in school when he was living in Chennai.
11. Apart from giving savage punchlines and crowd-pulling dialogues, the actor has also proved his talent in singing as well. The actor has given voice to various songs in films like Jalsa, Baadshah and Businessman.
Meet the author
Studied Computers But Found Calling In Writing Loves Friends and Game Of Thrones, Huge Fan of Akshay Kumar
SEND 'JOIN' TO +917892385712 TO CONNECT WITH US ON WHATSAPP
Current Obsession: Moschino Paint Prints
18 February 2019
The Best Celebrity Looks At The Grammy's Red Carpet
12 February 2019