Lesser Known Facts About Kiccha Sudeep
He is one such actor who has never failed to impress us one bit. Despite being a top superstar in Sandalwood, he has devoted himself in many humanitarian ventures. Apart from his fans in Karnataka, he has fans even in Tollywood and Bollywood as well.
Here are some lesser known facts about our very own Kiccha Sudeep:
1. He lived only with Rs 500 when he was in his struggling days, despite not having any background in the industry. The love for films and music took him to the world of acting and he literally made a debut in Sparsha in the year 1999 but got a breakthrough with the film Huchcha.
2. Despite being the only son of a hotelier, he never asked money from his father’s and never asked him to encash it for him. The actor worked his way by working in a clothes store, earned money by playing cricket which was used for some photo shoots during his struggle.
3. Using his father’s genes, he has opened a restaurant called Halli Mani which is located on a highway in Tumkur. The restaurant has managed to get good reviews from the customers.
4. He hosted the most popular show on TV which everyone knows it as the Kannada version of Bigg Boss. The actor hosted the show for five years and he had a deal for hosting 5 seasons which was a landmark deal for the channel which was broadcasting it.
5. SS Rajamouli’s Eega was one of the landmark films in his career which earned him a national film and even established his fanbase in places like Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
6. He was even popular in Bollywood when he was signed by Ram Gopal Varma in films like Phoonk, Phoonk 2 and Rann was a dream come true for the actor who was an admirer of Amitabh Bachchan.
7. He was married to Priya Radhakrishnan in 2001 and the couple announced their split in 2015 but they reconciled later on.
Salute to an ever great gentleman, we all love you!
Meet the author
Studied Computers But Found Calling In Writing Loves Friends and Game Of Thrones, Huge Fan of Akshay Kumar
SEND 'JOIN' TO +917892385712 TO CONNECT WITH US ON WHATSAPP
The best of red carpet looks by Deepika Padukone
16 May 2019