Hansika Motwani: A Cute Little Girl To A Glamorous Diva
She is now the highest paid actress in the South Film Industry and she has come a long way from being one of the cutest girls which most of us guys wished we had as a best friend during childhood. Despite being the top actress in the industry, she still has the innocence of a child.
Here is her entire journey of Hansika Motwani from a child artist to a glamorous diva:
1. She started out at the age of 11 with the show Shakalaka Boom Boom and then had an important role in a popular show Des Mein Nikla Hoga Chand where she won an award for the best child actress. She was featured with Hrithik in Koi Mil Gaya and made her full-fledged debut in Aap Ka Suroor which bombed in the box-office.
2. She was born to a Sindhi family based in Mumbai, she also has a brother named Prashant Motwani. Her father is a businessman and the mother is a dermatologist. She lived in the same apartment where Varun Dhawan lives currently.
3. She made her debut in Sandalwood with the film Bindaas with Puneet Rajkumar in the year 2008 and that was her only film in Kannada. She then featured with Jr NTR in Kantri.
4. In the year 2011, she made her debut in Kollywood Industry where she was featured as a heroine in almost every film which had veteran actors like Suriya, Karthi, Dhanush, Siddharth and many others, where the films turned out to be box-office hits.
5. Apart from acting, the actress has been active in philanthropy where she supported an initiative of educating many underprivileged girls in Tamil Nadu. She has another initiative called Chennai For Pink which dealt with Breast Cancer awareness.
6. She has been practicing Buddhism for a very long time and she strictly believes that violence is not the solution to every problem.
Meet the author
Studied Computers But Found Calling In Writing Loves Friends and Game Of Thrones, Huge Fan of Akshay Kumar
SEND 'JOIN' TO +917892385712 TO CONNECT WITH US ON WHATSAPP
Current Obsession: Moschino Paint Prints
18 February 2019
The Best Celebrity Looks At The Grammy's Red Carpet
12 February 2019