Best Songs Of Katrina Kaif Till Date
Despite being mocked for inability of speaking in Hindi, Katrina has come a long way from being plastic and proving her worth in acting in a handful films like New York, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara and Mere Brother Ki Dulhan. She is known for giving her best when it comes to dancing and she has proved it in various songs.
Check out the songs of hers right below:
1. Dhunki: The song from her 2011 hit Mere Brother Ki Dulhan, which had Katrina playing the role of the vivacious girl who is wild at the same time. The song was an instant hit at the charts and there were many repeat listenings of the song.
2. Ishq Shava: The hit dance number from Yash Chopra’s last Jab Tak Hai Jaan which had Katrina shaking a leg with none other than the king of romance Shah Rukh Khan. The best part about this song is the impressive camera turnaround in the end which focuses on Katrina grooving during the snowfall.
3. Sheila Ki Jawaani: If you are a die-hard fan of Katrina Kaif and you haven’t listened to this song then you are not at all her fan as this song from Tees Maar Khan can make you dance like anything if it is played anywhere. Who can forget the belly dancing sequence of the song which was inspired from Shakira’s Hips Don’t Lie.
4. Chikni Chameli: If Sheila Ki Jawaani was her first item song then Chikni Chameli was her first official item song for the film Agneepath. The song has soared the temperatures high and it had caused the rage among the listeners because of its fast beats.
5. Bang Bang: The title song of the film Bang Bang which was not just famous for the greek god’s Hrithik Roshan’s impressive MJ tribute but Katrina also made a good combination with HR and the song was played multiple times.
6. Kala Chashma: This one song from the 2016 Baar Baar Dekho, which never stops playing anywhere even if anyone stops it. There are some hardcore fanatics who want to listen to it the whole time.
7. Touch Me Touch Me: Much before Sheila Ki Jawani and Chikni Chameli, this song from the film Race showed her sexier side and she completely nailed it by making every men drool with this song.
8. Kamli: After Aishwarya Rai sizzled with Crazy Kiya Re in Dhoom 2, Katrina showed off her moves in this song Dhoom 3. The best part about this song is the acrobatic moves which are performed by her and the expression of Aamir Khan who gets enamoured by her looks.
9. Masha Allah: The song which reunited Katrina and her ex-beau Salman Khan in Ek Tha Tiger is just magnificent and the best part about this song is that the belly dance portion which was choreographed to perfection.
10. Swag Se Swagat: The song from the blockbuster Tiger Zinda Hai and also the one which has a record of 500 million views on YouTube was this song. If you have listened to it once, you will feel like listening to it the whole time because of its beats.
Meet the author
Studied Computers But Found Calling In Writing Loves Friends and Game Of Thrones, Huge Fan of Akshay Kumar
SEND 'JOIN' TO +917892385712 TO CONNECT WITH US ON WHATSAPP
Top 5 Pandemic Movies To Watch In Self Quarantine.
24 March 2020
What makes us love Movies ? why ?
10 July 2019