Best Films Of Pawan Kalyan Which The Fans Will Love
Pawan Kalyan has managed to create a niche for himself in the Tollywood Industry. Love him, hate him but you just can’t ignore him. He is now one of the most prominent actors in the industry and he has been nicknamed as the Power Star by the media.
Here are some of his noteworthy films which made the fans throng at the theatres only catch the glimpse of the actor:
1. Gabbar Singh: A Telugu remake of 2010 blockbuster Dabangg had Pawan Kalyan essaying the role of Salman Khan in this one and it was a treat for most of the fans to catch the glimpse of the actor. The movie was one of the highest grossing films of the year when it released.
2. Teen Maar: The Telugu adaptation of Imtiaz Ali’s directorial Love Aaj Kal was one of the worth watch films of the actor. You might love his unique style of speaking Italian most of the time. The actor played a double role in this film and this one gives a viewer's a wonderful joyride to witness the best of both worlds.
3. Kushi: A heartwarming love story of two individuals who were born on the same day but in different locations only to meet in the same university in their adulthood. The best part of the film is the dialogue delivery and the dancing skills the actor has shown in this flick.
4. Jalsa: This film had all the elements which every film is required to have to make it a hit and it became a blockbuster hit too. The film was filled with Pawan Kalyan’s punchlines and the songs were foot-tapping that we couldn’t help sitting while watching this entertaining flick.
5. Badri: This film established a fanbase for the power star even in the United States when the film was released over there for the first time. Apart from the story, the songs of the film was a must-keep for the fans who were in love with the songs.
Meet the author
Studied Computers But Found Calling In Writing Loves Friends and Game Of Thrones, Huge Fan of Akshay Kumar
SEND 'JOIN' TO +917892385712 TO CONNECT WITH US ON WHATSAPP
A Bollywood guide to Sequin Dresses.
19 March 2019