6 Reasons To Watch Aravinda Sametha At A Theatre Near You
Aravinda Sametha seems to be one of Jr NTR's films which is set to release tomorrow and the best part about the film is the lead actors
Here are some 6 reasons to watch Aravinda Sametha this weekend in theatres:
1. The chemistry between Jr NTR and Pooja Hegde: This has been one of the most cutest highlights in the film and it is getting a lot of attention as well. This one is something to watch in the film.
2. Music: The music has been given by S. Thaman who has been in the industry for a decade and has not failed in giving many good compositions in various films. Thaman has infused Carnatic music elements in the film and it is a treat to cater the younger generation who are addicted to party music.
3. Action Sequences: The action sequences in the film are filled with a lot of blood and gore. There are many intense moments which are not advisable for most of the faint-hearted audiences who are planning to watch this flick. But for the action lovers, this one will keep you satisfied.
4. Supriya Pathak in her Tollywood debut: Veteran actress Supriya Pathak who was famous in Bollywood for her role as the conniving and ruthless Dhankor Baa in Ram Leela will be making her debut with this venture. She seems to have been expanding her horizons with her acting power which runs in the blood.
5. Genre Shift: The first sequence in the film we see is a cute romantic moment between Jr NTR and Pooja Hegde. Then we see a sudden genre shift when his ancestral village is bullied by a bunch of goons and Jr NTR decides to take part in servicing his village.
6. Director's Wish Fulfilled With This Film: The director Trivikram Srinivas had an excellent track record of curating multiple blockbusters in his decade-old career, this time his wish has been fulfilled with this film. His wish was to direct a film with Jr NTR for past 12 years and that was done with this film.
Let's get a confluence of both worlds once the film hits the theatres.
SEND 'JOIN' TO +917892385712 TO CONNECT WITH US ON WHATSAPP
Follow Us On: