5 Reasons To Watch Sarkari Hi Pra Shaale Kasaragodu This Weekend
Rishab Shetty has a flair of connecting with the audience and this one is the standing proof about what the audience will be needed to watch on today's generation.
Here are some of the reasons to make this Sarkari Hi Pra Shaale Kasaragodu a worth-watch:
1. Rishab Shetty's Directorial: After impressing everyone with his Kirik Party, the director comes back with a bang with a film high on content and this one boasts of it too.
2. Anant Nag's Presence: The veteran actor never fails to impress the viewers with his stellar performance and now he has shown it in this film. The actor once stated that Kasargod happens to be one of his favorite places for recreation.
3. Beautiful Locales: Kasargod happens to be located in the border of Karnataka and Kerala. The town happens to be the fusion of two cultures which is just awesome for people who are in love with the culture.
4. Similar Premise: The division of Kerala and Karnataka is pretty much shocking when the school is built in the border and this one is similar to the partition of India and Pakistan.
5. School Days: One of the most important days are covered in this one and this will bring most of the people from different perspectives together.
Check out the trailer below:
SEND 'JOIN' TO +917892385712 TO CONNECT WITH US ON WHATSAPP
Follow Us On: