4 Years Of Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania: We Love It Even Now
Who can forget Saturday Saturday and Samjhawan which most of us hum even now as well. The debut film of Dhadak director Shashank Khaitan was one of his best ones till date. Let's see what we loved about this film.
Here is a complete list about why do we love this film even now:
1. Buddies for life: Rakesh Sharma aka Humpty (Varun Dhawan) has a set of two buddies namely Poplu and Shonty who are completely street-smart and filled with a lot of tricks up their sleeve to defy the rules.
2. Alia Bhatt, the feisty girl: Just like every other Indian girl, Kavya (Alia Bhatt) has her marriage fixed to a hotshot NRI chosen by her obnoxious father (Ashutosh Rana) but she wants to wear an expensive designer outfit for her wedding and rebels for going to Delhi to buy it.
3. Fathers of HSKD= Fathers of DDLJ: Yeah that's definitely true, as both Mr Sharma and Mr Malhotra are twin brothers who are jovial fathers wheras Mr Singh and Mr. Baldev are totally snobbish fathers.
4. Awesome Soundtrack: The songs of this film are total chartbusters and it is played frequently most of the time ranging from college fests to radio stations. You will fall in love with its superb composition.
5. A sillent ode to iconic DDLJ: Once again true as DDLJ is close to Karan Johar's heart and there is a scene in the beginning of the movie where Varun Dhawan cries while watching the climax of DDLJ.
Taxiwaala Movie Review: A Perfect Combination Of Comedy And Horror
17 November 2018
Ladoo Movie Review: A Sweet Comedy Which Turns Bitter In Second Half
16 November 2018
Thimiru Pudichavan Movie Review: A Good Story Fails To Impress Us
16 November 2018
Why didn't Thugs Of Hindostan reach our expectations?
08 November 2018
The Four Shades Of Shah Rukh Khan
01 November 2018
10 movies that can be watched over and over
25 October 2018