Director: Prashanth Neel | 21 December 2018 | Cast: Yash, Srinidhi Shetty, Anant Nag,Achyuth Kumar, Malavika Avinash, Ramachandra Raju, Vasishta Simha, Archana Jois, T.S.Nagabharana
Coupons for this movie is not available.
Subscribe by email to know when your favourite movies are available for pre-booking.
Get additional Rs.50 off on your first purchase. Promo Code will be sent in the mail.
| Your purchase is 100% secured with us.
Your purchase is 100% secured with us.
These movies might also interest you:
How it Works?
Purchasing mKoops are so easy! Simply follow these steps and in no time, pre-book KGF.
Buy KGF Coupons to get discounts on Movie Tickets.
Get Instant Discounts on your Coupon.
Make use of the mKoop coupon code at BookMyShow to book KGF movie tickets.
100% secure payment by PayUMoney.
|Denominations available:||Rs. 500,1000|
|Valid From:||21 December 2018|
|Valid To:||04 February 2019|
Things to remember:
Coupon code will be delivered 2 days before the release. If purchased, after the movie release we take atleast 24 hours to deliver the coupon code. Once you get the coupon code follow the steps given below to watch the movie in theatre:
- Go to in.bookmyshow.com Or bookmyshow mobile app
- Select Location, Show Date & Time and Seats of your preference as the logic flows
- On the payment page, go to "Avail Offers & Discounts" & enter the coupon code in the text box that appears & click on "Check" button to avail the offer.
- Coupon(s) can be redeemed ONLY on bookmyshow website/mobile App and cannot be redeemed directly at the cinema/venue box office.
- Coupon(s) can be redeemed on the purchase of tickets for Movies available on bookmyshow website.
- Coupon(s) valid PAN India across all Cinemas/Partners associated with bookmyshow.
- Coupon(s) can be used Only once within the validity period.
- If lost/misused, Coupon(s) cannot be replaced/refunded and cannot be revalued.
Please agree to the Terms and Conditions to proceed.
Terms and Conditions
TERMS OF CONSENT
Moviekoop.com is an internet-based platform for pre-booking movies owned and operated by Couplor Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (Couplor Technologies). A Private company incorporated under the laws of India, with its registered office at #76/9, 15th Cross, 4th Main, Opposite Himanshu School, Malleshwaram, Bangalore, Karnataka - INDIA – 560003, Telephone Landline: 080 – 23465505.
Moviekoop.com shall provide you ("User") pre-booking facilities via mKoops (Movie Coupons) across cities and rural areas throughout India ("Service"), as more particularly described and defined in the terms of service ("TOS") relating to such Service. This Service may be availed by the User in India at any time during the year through vendors connected with Moviekoop.com ("Service Providers"). This User Agreement ("Agreement") sets out the terms and conditions on which Couplor Technologies shall provide the Services to the User through Moviekoop.com. In addition to this Agreement and depending on the Services opted for by the User, the User shall be required to read and accept the relevant TOS for such Service, which may be updated or modified by Couplor Technologies from time to time. Such TOS shall be deemed to be a part of this Agreement and in the event of a conflict between such TOS and this Agreement, the terms of this Agreement shall prevail. Use of Moviekoop.com is offered to the User conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in this Agreement and the TOS, as may be posted on Moviekoop.com from time to time. For the removal of doubts, it is clarified that use of Moviekoop.com by the User constitutes an acknowledgement and acceptance by the User of this Agreement and the TOS. If the User does not agree with any part of such terms, conditions and notices, the User must not use Moviekoop.com. Additionally, the Service Provider may provide terms and guidelines that govern particular features, offers or the operating rules and policies applicable to each Service (for example, movie tickets, gift vouchers, etc.). The User shall be responsible for ensuring compliance with the terms and guidelines or operating rules and policies of the Service Provider with whom the User elects to deal, including terms and conditions set forth in a Service Providers. In the event that any of the terms, conditions and notices contained in this Agreement or the TOS conflict with the additional/other terms and guidelines specified by the Service Provider, then the latter terms/guidelines shall prevail.
MODIFICATIONS OF TERMS
Moviekoop.com reserves the right to change the terms, conditions and notices including but not limited to the charges for the Services provided. The User shall be responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions.
The User agrees and undertakes to Buy mKoops for personal use only and not for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that Moviekoop.com is not for commercial use but is specifically meant for personal use only. The User further agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from Moviekoop.com. Limited reproduction and copying of the content of Moviekoop.com is permitted provided that the Couplor Technologies name is stated as the source. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of Moviekoop.com is not permitted.
Couplor Technologies has tried the very best to ensure that all the information on Moviekoop.com is correct, but we neither warranty nor make any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data or information contained. We make no warranty, express or implied, concerning Moviekoop.com and/or its contents and disclaims all warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and warranties of merchantability in respect of services, including any liability, responsibility or any other claim, whatsoever, in respect of any loss, whether direct or consequential, to any user or any other person, arising out of or from the use of the information contained in Moviekoop.com. Since Moviekoop.com acts only as a platform for buying of mKoops (Movie Coupons), it shall not have any liability whatsoever for any aspect of the arrangements between the service provider and the user as regards the standards of services provided by the service providers. In no circumstances shall we be liable for the services provided by the service provider. Although we make reasonable commercial efforts to ensure that the description and content in the TOS and on each page of Moviekoop.com is correct, it does not, however, take responsibility for changes that occurred due to human or data entry errors or for any loss or damages suffered by any user due to any information contained herein. Also, we are not the service provider and cannot therefore control or prevent changes in the published descriptions which are based upon information provided by the service providers. Moviekoop.com is not responsible if user does not get more than 10% offer due to late pre-booking of mKoops. The Users are advised to pre-book at their own risk. In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the services; (b) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services or resulting from any goods, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through the services; (c) unauthorized access to or alteration of the user's transmissions or data; (d) any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of Moviekoop.com. Neither shall Couplor Technologies be responsible for the delay or inability to use Moviekoop.com or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through Moviekoop.com, or otherwise arising out of the use of Moviekoop.com, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, we shall not be held responsible for non-availability of Moviekoop.com during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to Moviekoop.com that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond Couplor Technologies control. The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through Moviekoop.com is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. These limitations, disclaimer of warranties and exclusions apply without regard to whether the damages arise from (a) breach of contract, (b) breach of warranty, (c) negligence, or (d) any other cause of action, to the extent such exclusion and limitations are not prohibited by applicable law. The maximum liability on part of us arising under any circumstances, in respect of any services offered on the site, shall be limited to the refund of total amount received from the customer for availing the services less any cancellation, refund or others charges, as may be applicable. In no case the liability shall include any consequential loss, damage or additional expense whatsoever. Moviekoop.com is not responsible for the cancellation of any movies listed on the Moviekoop.com website. In case of any such events the amount is reimbursed to the user minus the brokerage given.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
Moviekoop.com may contain links to other websites ("Third party Sites"). The Third Party Sites are not under the control of Moviekoop.com and we are not responsible for the contents of any Third Party Sites, including without limitation any link contained in a Third Party Sites, or any changes or updates to a Third Party Sites. We are not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by the User from any Third Party Sites. We are providing these links to the User only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the Third Party Sites or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof.
We are not responsible for any errors, omissions or representations on any Third Party Sites. We do not endorse any advertiser on any Third Party Sites in any manner. The Users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
OTHER RESTRICTIONS ON CONDUCT
You shall not assign these Terms or assign any rights or delegate any obligations hereunder, in whole or in part, whether voluntarily or by operation of law, without The Company’s prior written consent. Any such purported assignment or delegation by you without The Company’s prior written consent will be null and void and of no force or effect, unless otherwise expressly consented to by The Company at its sole and absolute discretion.
USAGE OF CHANNELS OF COMMUNICATION
Moviekoop.com may contain services such as email, announcements, information related to recommendations and/or other message (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Channels of Communication"). The User agrees and undertakes to use Channels of Communication only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Channels of Communication. By way of example, and not as a limitation, the User agrees and undertakes that when using a Channels of Communication, the User will not: Violate the legal rights of others; Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India; and Violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of Moviekoop.com contained elsewhere herein. We have no obligation to monitor the Channels of Communication. However, we reserve the right to review materials posted through Channels of Communication and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. We reserve the right to terminate the User's access to any or all of the Channels of Communication at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as is necessary to satisfy or comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Couplor Technologies’ sole discretion.
TERMINATION / EXCLUSION
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to revoke any and all privileges associated with accessing and/or competing on the Site, and to take any other action we deem appropriate including but not limited to terminating or suspending your use of the Site, for no reason or any reason whatsoever, including improper use of the Site or failure to comply with these Terms.
Either the User or Couplor Technologies may terminate this Agreement and a Service with or without cause at any time to be effective immediately. The User agrees that Couplor Technologies may under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate the User's user id and access to Moviekoop.com/Services. Causes for termination may include, but shall not be limited to, breach by the User of this Agreement or the TOS, requests by enforcement or government agencies, requests by the User, non-payment of fees owed by the User in connection with the Services as specified in the applicable TOS. This Agreement may be terminated by either the User or Couplor Technologies through a written notice to the other. We shall not be liable to the User or any third party for termination of any Service. Should the User object to any terms and conditions of this Agreement, any TOS or become dissatisfied with the Service in any way, the User's only recourse is to immediately: (a) discontinue use of Moviekoop.com/Service; and (b) notify Couplor Technologies of such discontinuance. Upon termination of the Service, User's right to use Moviekoop.com/Services and software shall immediately cease. The User shall have no right and we shall have no obligation thereafter to execute any of the User's uncompleted tasks or forward any unread or unsent messages to the User or any third party. Once the User's registration or the Services are terminated, cancelled or suspended, any data that the User has stored on Moviekoop.com may not be retrieved later.
INTERNET AND HANDLING CHARGES/FINES
Couplor Technologies reserves the right to charge Internet and Handing charges on Buy mKoop transactions. We further reserve the right to alter any handling charges from time to time, without prior notice.
As per Indian laws, only a major can enter into a contract. Hence in order to register with Moviekoop.com, one has to be at least 18 years or above. The user also understands that the services may include certain communications from Couplor Technologies as service announcements and administrative messages. The user understands and agrees that the services are provided on an "as is" basis and that we do not assume any responsibility for deletions, mis delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalized settings. Registration of the User on Moviekoop.com is optional. If the User opts to register himself on Moviekoop.com, upon completion of the registration process, the User shall receive a link for confirmation. The User agrees and undertakes at all times to be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and user id, and shall be fully responsible for all activities that occur by use of such password or user id. Further, the User agrees not to use any other party's user id and password for any purpose whatsoever without proper authorization from such party. You are responsible for the security of your password and for all transactions undertaken using your password through our service. The Password entered by you is transmitted in one-way encrypted form to our database and stored as such. Thus the Password will not be known even to us. You confirm that you are the authorized holder of the credit card or the original account holder used in the transactions you make using our services. We will not be responsible for any financial loss, inconvenience or mental agony resulting from misuse of your ID/password/credit card number/account details number for using Couplor Technologies Services.
The user also agrees and undertakes to immediately notify firstname.lastname@example.org of any unauthorized use of the user's password or user id and to ensure that the user logs off at the end of each session at Moviekoop.com. We shall not be responsible for any, direct or indirect, loss or damage arising out of the user's failure to comply with this requirement.
The User also agrees to: (a) provide true, accurate and complete information about him/her as prompted by the registration form ("Registration Data") on Moviekoop.com; and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If the User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the rights to suspend or terminate the User's registration and refuse any and all current or future use of Moviekoop.com and/or any Service. Furthermore, the User grants Couplor Technologies the right to disclose to third parties Registration Data to the extent necessary for the purpose of carrying out the Services.
If the user violates any rules of Couplor Technologies under this agreement, the TOS or under applicable law, we may limit the user's activity, or end the user's listing, warn other users of the user's actions, immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate the user's registration, and/or refuse to provide the user with access to Moviekoop.com if:
- The user violates this agreement, the TOS and/or the documents it incorporates by reference;
- We are unable to verify or authenticate any information provided by the user; or
- We believe that the user's actions may infringe on any third party rights or violate any applicable law.
Couplor Technologies may at any time in its sole discretion reinstate suspended users. Once the user has been indefinitely suspended the user may not register or attempt to register with us or use Moviekoop.com in any manner whatsoever until such time that the user is reinstated by us. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if the user breaches this agreement, the TOS or the documents it incorporates by reference, we reserve the right to recover any amounts due and owing by the user to us and/or the service provider and to take strict legal action as we deem necessary.
Couplor Technologies may provide the User with content such as sound, photographs, graphics, video or other material contained in sponsor advertisements or information. This material may be protected by copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights and laws. The User may use this material only as expressly authorized by us and shall not copy, transmit or create derivative works of such material without express authorization from us or owner of rights. The User acknowledges and agrees that they shall not upload, post, reproduce or distribute any content on or through Moviekoop.com that is protected by copyright or other proprietary right of a third party, without obtaining the permission of the owner of such right. Any copyrighted or other proprietary content distributed on or through Moviekoop.com with the consent of the owner must contain the appropriate copyright or other proprietary rights notice. The unauthorized submission or distribution of copyrighted or other proprietary content is illegal and could subject the User to personal liability or criminal prosecution.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Couplor Technologies Pvt. Ltd., its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the service from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing this website. You further agree to indemnify and hold us and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post, transmit or make available through our website, your use of the website, your connection to the website, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another.
SEVERABILITY AND ENFORCEABILITY
If any provision or portion of these Terms is held illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, in whole or in part, it shall be modified to the minimum extent necessary to correct any deficiencies or replaced with a provision which is as close as is legally permissible to the provision found invalid or unenforceable and shall not affect the legality, validity or enforceability of any other provisions or portions of these Terms.
This agreement and each TOS shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bengaluru.
Payment Methods: Moviekoop.com accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, select Debit Cards and Net Banking. Other payment methods may be added from time to time.
Moviekoop.com provides only the platform for pre-booking a movie. We are a platform not to book tickets but to pre-book a movie via mKoops (Movie Coupons) and get a chance to gain some instant discounts on bought mKoops. Users will receive a code 2-5 day prior to movie release with the entitled denomination which can be redeemable in our collaborated third-party services to book Tickets. mKoop transactions on Moviekoop.com are subjected to internet and handling charges which is non-refundable.
If you do not receive a confirmation number (in the form of a confirmation page or email) after submitting payment information, or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, it is your responsibility to confirm the same from your booking history or mailing us at email@example.com whether or not your order has been placed. Only you may be aware of any problems that may occur during the transaction process. Moviekoop.com will not be responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) if you assume that an order was not placed because you failed to receive confirmation. Before doing any transactions at Moviekoop.com, carefully review your transaction details. Moviekoop.com prohibits exchanges or refunds after a transaction has been successfully processed. Email confirmation: Your booking confirmation will be sent via an email. In case you experience any problems please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If a movie listed in Moviekoop.com is not released within 6 months from the tentative date provided or if it is cancelled by the producer, we will be giving a general coupon of the bought value which can be used to book any movie ticket. In case of any such events the amount is not reimbursed to the User and only General coupons are given.
FREE TICKETS CONTEST
Free tickets are a way to reduce ticket prices for anyone who wins it. The model is planned in a way to help movie buffs reduce ticket prices by showing their fandom.
These are the major things to remember before entering the free ticket contest for any movie.
The decisions of the company are final in selecting the winners.
We will act in the most honest and nondiscriminatory manner in announcing the winners.
The following things are the steps that will be followed in selecting the winners.
1. Number of contestants. A minimum of 100 Contestants is required to announce a winner. If there are less than that, a single winner with the highest view (with a minimum of 100 views) will be considered the winner.
2. If there are more than 100 participants, 1% of the participants are considered winners. 50% Of the Winners are decided based on number of views. Another, 50% Of the Winners are selected randomly For example, if there are 250 participants, a total of 3 winners will be announced. 1 for the highest number of entries, and 2 will be randomly selected.
3. If there are more than 1000 participants the winners will be divided into 2 categories.
- Highest views: 50% of the winners will be based on the number of views or entries by the user. The one with the highest number of views will be declared a winner for Rs.500 coupon.
- Random: Users who don't win in the highest view section will get their chance to win in the random section. 50 percent of the winners will be chosen randomly from the users who have participated in a movie contest.
4. The contest closes at 12:00 PM the day before the movie release. Any entries/views after this will not be considered.
5. The coupons can be from any movie ticket booking portal. Like Amazon Pay, Paytm, BookMyShow, PVR, INOX Movies, etc. The coupons will be given at the company's convenience. And the user will not have any say in this.
mKoops (MOVIE COUPONS)
mKoops stands for Movie Coupons. At Moviekoop, it is a confirmation of pre-booking a movie. Based on the offer currently running for a movie, Moviekoop adds extra amount to the bought coupon to reduce Ticket price (Minimum 10% extra). Moviekoop.com will then provide a Coupon code 2-5 day prior to the release which can be redeemed while booking tickets online. Terms and conditions of third party website apply. Moviekoop.com is not responsible for stolen Moviekoop.com coupons, except as required by law. In certain circumstances, Moviekoop.com may replace or cancel stolen Moviekoop.com coupons with proof of purchase acceptable to Moviekoop.com. Moviekoop.com may change (add to, delete, or amend) these terms from time to time. Unless we state otherwise, the changes will apply to any new Moviekoop.com coupons. Moviekoop.com coupons are for personal, non-commercial use and enjoyment only. They may be shared with family and friends, but may not be advertised, sold or used as promotional items by the purchaser or anyone else without Moviekoop.com´s prior written consent.
- Moviekoop means “Couplor Technologies Private Limited".
- MK Coins is an instrument to earn credit points on your transactions made on www.moviekoop.com India site (“website, mobile apps and mobile web”) only. The credit points get credited to a customer's Moviekoop account and can be redeemed only for coupons on the website, mobile apps and mobile web.
- MK Coins, its benefits and terms and condition are valid from 01st March, 2020.
- Customers using MK Coins should be above the age of 18 with a correct mailing address in India and eligible as per the rules laid down by business. These rules are subject to change.
- Customers may opt to receive MK Coins as refunds on bookings made on the website, mobile apps and mobile web instead of cash, which can be used for making further transactions on the website, mobile apps and mobile web.
- MK Coins does not bear interest, and is non-refundable (subject to the relevant RBI guidelines).
- MK Coins that you earn when you transact on the website, mobile apps and mobile web has a definite validity of 365 days.
- Transactions on the website, mobile apps and mobile web can be made using a combination of MK Coins and other payment methods. - For transactions made using combination of MK Coins and other payment methods, in case of cancellation, the refunds would be adjusted in your MK Coins account first and then in your credit/debit/net banking account from which the transaction was made.
- In case of cancellation of transactions made through MK Coins only, the refunds if any after deducting cancellation charges will be processed into your Moviekoop registered account in the form of MK Coins only.
- MK Coins at all times remains the property of Moviekoop, which reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion and without giving notice to such customers to withdraw the same and benefits arising from it.
- MK Coins and terms thereof may be modified at the sole discretion of Moviekoop without prior intimation to the customers.
- Moviekoop shall not be liable in the event it fails to fulfil any of its obligations under this agreement due to flood, earthquake, storm, cyclone or any other acts of god of similar nature, war strike, lockout, or governmental or judicial or quasi-judicial policies/intervention/direction /prohibition or change in law or for any other reasons beyond its control.
- A waiver of any of the terms and conditions by Moviekoop shall not be deemed to be a continuing waiver, but shall apply solely to the instances to which the waiver is directed.
- All claims and disputes arising under the terms and conditions should be notified to Moviekoop within 15 days post transaction date after which no customer shall have any claim against Moviekoop.
- Moviekoop reserves the right to change, at any time, these terms and conditions, features and benefits offered through MK Coins.
- Moviekoop shall have the right to transfer, assign and sell in any manner, in whole or in part, MK Coins to any third party of its choice without reference or intimation to the customers.
- Moviekoop shall not be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, resulting from termination or change of the – MK Coins or any of its facilities, benefits or arrangements which are made available to customers utilizing MK Coins.
- Customer grants his/her consent to Moviekoop for creating, storing, maintaining and updating their personal data. Such data shall include customer’s data (like name, address, telephone number, mobile number, date of birth, areas of interest, preferences etc. as provided by the customers), usage data (including without limitation, transactions and MK Coins accrued, etc.), and data concerning contacts with Moviekoop (including without limitation, enquiry regarding transactions) for the purpose of providing relevant information, personalized offers and customer services to the customers.
- The customer solicits and authorizes Moviekoop to contact him by voice call, sms and/ or email. Customer hereby unconditionally consents that such contact by Moviekoop is (a) upon the request and authorization of the Customer, (b) 'transactional' and not an 'unsolicited commercial communication' as per the guidelines of Telecom Regulation Authority of India (TRAI) and (c) in compliance with the relevant guidelines of TRAI or such other authority in India and abroad. The Customer will indemnify Moviekoop against all types of losses and damages incurred by Moviekoop due to any action taken by TRAI, Access Providers (as per TRAI regulations) or any other authority due to any erroneous compliant raised by the Customer on Moviekoop with respect to the intimations mentioned above or due to a wrong number or email id being provided by the customer for any reason whatsoever.
- MK Coins is available to registered Moviekoop customers only. It is the customers' responsibility to share the correct communication details with Moviekoop at the time of signing up for his account in Moviekoop. Customers are required to inform any changes to registered contact number, email address and address to Moviekoop immediately.
- Moviekoop reserves the right to offer MK Coins to any customer as it may deem fit.
- Registration to Moviekoop account is at the sole discretion of Moviekoop and it may refuse membership to any applicant without assigning any reasons.
Read Through our Terms and Conditions Carefully.
Accepting the Terms and conditions while transacting online makes it a valid contract between you and us.
Even though utmost priority has been given to ensure offers on mKoops for all users, highest percentage of offer will be applicable only till the movie is released and percentage of offer will reduce after the movie is released. Hence Moviekoop.com is not responsible if user does not get expected offer due to late buying of mKoop by the user.
Note: Time stamp is a sequence of characters or encoded information identifying when a certain event occurred, usually giving date and time of day, sometimes accurate to a small fraction of a second. This means the entire process is based on first come first serve basis.
Cancellation/ Non-release of the movie: Moviekoop.com is not responsible for the cancellation of any movies listed on the Moviekoop.com website. In case of any such events we will be giving a general coupon of the bought value which can be used to book any movie ticket. In no scenario, amount will be reimbursed.
Transaction Id's generated only through Moviekoop.com shall be considered by us as a valid transaction Id. Ensure the personal details entered including the card details are accurate. Transaction Id's once generated cannot be cancelled/refunded/exchanged.
We will never ask for your Personal Identification Number (PIN) details over the phone or through any means except through the transaction page on Moviekoop.com when transacting.