While you avail of the products and services that the Couplor Technologies Pvt. Ltd. offers through this website, you may be required to disclose personal information through online application forms and questionnaires. Some of this information may even be confidential in nature. We would like you to know that we are strongly committed to protecting your privacy and towards this end; we have taken all necessary and reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information remains confidential and is not transmitted through the world wide web. Consequently, we will not be held liable if confidential information is disclosed in accordance with this Privacy Commitment or if it conforms to the terms of any agreement with you. On our part, to safeguard and ensure the security of the information that you provide, we use 256-bit encryption while transmitting information. This is currently the permitted level of encryption in India. When the information that you provide is not transmitted through this encryption, your system (if configured accordingly) will display an appropriate message ensuring the best level of secrecy for your information.
We assure you that we will not disclose the information that you provide to anyone, unless we have to do so to:
- Conform to legal requirements or comply with legal processes;
- Protect and defend the Couplor Technologies Pvt. Ltd. rights, interests or property;
- Enforce the terms and conditions of the products or services.
- Protect the interests of Couplor Technologies Pvt. Ltd., other group companies, affiliates or the interests of other persons we deem to be relevant and necessary.
We may collect your personal data when you:
- a. create an account with us by providing your email or phone number or
- b. otherwise provide us with your personal data or
- c. use of any related services connected to Moviekoop or
- d. participate in contests, apply for a job, or otherwise participate in activities we promote that might require information about you; or
- e. complete contact forms or request newsletters or other information from us (ex: email)
When you access Moviekoop, we will automatically collect your computer data, which may include
- a. browser type
- b. IP address
- c. language
- d. operating system
- e. cookies and the ID and location of your device
- f. the state or country from which you accessed Moviekoop
- g. the date and time of your visit
- h. the services you use and the manner in which you use such services (e.g., the content you access, view, click on, search for, transact etc.)
- i. the pages you view.
- j. length of time spent on pages.
- k. metadata, logs files, error logs
- l. other geographic and demographic information; and
- m. other hardware and software information.
- n. which pop up or push messages you might have seen and responded to
- o. Email, Phone number, Name (All with users consent)
This computer data is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve Moviekoop, the services we provide and to enhance your experience by providing you with better services and benefits that you shall be entitled to.
We would like you to rest assured that we will restrict the information which we collect from you to absolute ‘need-to-know’ facts and those essentials which enable us to deliver better services to you. We may use and share the information provided by you within our group of companies and affiliates. We may also share some information with third parties such our agents, contractors and sub-contractors and other parties that may be involved in providing services and activities that are related to the products and services that you avail from us.
We may share your data with advertising networks and/or social media platforms for the purposes of selecting and serving relevant adverts to you via those networks/platforms, and to search engine and analytics providers.
Moviekoop and its services may contain links to third-party websites, including identity verification and social networking websites. Your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of information about you, depending on the feature. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites or services to which we link. We do not endorse or make any representations about third-party websites or services. The personal data you choose to provide to or that is collected by these third parties is not covered by our Privacy Statement. We strongly encourage you to read such third parties’ privacy statements.
However, we assure you that such third parties will be required to agree to use the information obtained from us only for specific purposes.
If any disclosure of your personal data involves the transfer of your personal data by Moviekoop out of India, we will take steps to reasonably ensure that the receiving jurisdiction has in place a standard of protection accorded to personal data that is comparable to the protection under India’s data protection laws.
We have implemented reasonable security arrangements including physical, administrative, technical, and electronic security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of your personal data. Despite our best efforts, however, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. In the event where you believe your privacy has been breached, please contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. We request you to cooperate with us in order to ensure the security of your information by necessarily choosing passwords carefully. This will pre-empt any unauthorised third party assess to your information. We recommend that you use passwords that are complex and difficult for others to guess. Typically, we suggest that you use a combination of alphabets, numbers and special characters (like !, @, #, $ etc.). We also strongly advise that you do not disclose your passwords to anyone or keep them written or recorded in any form which can be accessed by unauthorized third parties. If you do share your password with others, you will be responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account and the consequences. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal data and other information submitted to us. You could also be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason or if you have grounds to believe that your password has been compromised, you should immediately contact us at email@example.com and change your password
You undertake to treat your password and other confidential information in relation to the use of Moviekoop and its services confidentially, and we disclaim any liability arising from your failure to do so.
We may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
- Consent: You have given your consent for processing Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.
- Performance of a contract: Provision of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with you and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Legal Obligations: Processing Personal Data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject.
- Vital Interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or of another natural person.
- Public Interests: Processing Personal Data is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Company.
- Legitimate Interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company.
In any case, the Company will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
- Request access to Your Personal Data: The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you. This also enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that we hold about you: You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Object to processing of your Personal Data. This right exists where we are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for our processing and there is something about your particular situation, which makes you want to object to our processing of your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request erasure of your Personal Data: You have the right to ask us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for us to continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of your Personal Data: We will provide to you, or to a third-party you have chosen, your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw your consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent on using your Personal Data. If You withdraw your consent, We may not be able to provide you with access to certain specific functionalities of the Service.
You may update any of your personal data we possess by contacting us at email@example.com and we will endeavour to serve your request for updation. Couplor Technologies Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to accept or reject requests made for updating of personal data and in case of any such refusal we will also endeavour to inform you the reason for such refusal.
You may communicate your objection to our continual use, disclosure of your personal data for any of the purposes and in the manner as stated above at any time and/or deletion of your account for any reason by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not wish for us to continue using your information, and/or disclose your personal data for any of the purposes and in the manner as stated above at any time, you may opt out of providing the same by contacting us at email@example.com. Please note that if you choose not to provide the Information we request, you can still visit Moviekoop, but you may not be able to access certain options, offers and services. Moviekoop reserves all legal rights and remedies in such an event.
Lastly, you must authorize us to exchange, share or part with all information related to your details and transaction history with our affiliates/banks/financial institutions/credit bureaus and agencies and participate in any telecommunication or electronic clearing network as may be required by law, customary practice, credit reporting, statistical analysis and credit scoring, verification or risk management. In all such cases, you shall not hold us liable for use or disclosure of this information.
For any queries related to Moviekoop, you can Live Chat with us via WhatsApp here. We are at your service 24/7, 365 days. If you would like to speak to us, please feel free to call +91 7892385712.