Free Ticket / Free Subscription Giveaway Contest
Total Entries: 5511
Ad Views: 2500 | Social Share: 1000 | Referral: 0 | Game: 0 | Quiz: 0 | Feed: 0 | Bonus: 0 | Other: 250|Retweet,1500|Reels,261|Shorts
View all participants No. of Participants: 27
Eligible: 8 | Interested: 19
No. of Winners : 1 Know more
Terms and Conditions:
Minimum 10 entries needs to be created by different means to qualify to the contest.
A contest should have a minimum of 10 participants for it to be active.
Number of Winners
One in every 100 participants will win the contest.
The participant with the highest entries will be chosen as one of the winners.
Number Of Entries
50% of the Winners are decided based on number of entries.
50% of the Winners are selected randomly.
Contest Closes At 12:00 Midnight
Contest closes at 12:00 midnight the day before the movie releases.
Other Ways to Increase Entries:
More The Participants, More The Winners
Promote it among your friends!Share on Facebook Tweet this post
How It Works?
- To participate in the Free Ticket Contest, all you have to do is select the movie for which you wish to win Free Ticket and just enter the contest.
- Create a minimum of 10 entries by any means to be eligible.
- You can increase your chance of winning by watching unlimited reward ads and increasing your contest entries. You can also increase your contest entries by playing games and quiz, sharing and tagging your friends on social media, or buying from Amazon, Myntra, ordering food from Swiggy and more. You can find more details on this here.
- Enter the contest and create an entry. You should create a minimum of 10 entries by any means to be eligible. You can watch reward ads multiple times to increase your entries.
- You can create entries by sharing and tagging your friends on social media and share the proof with us on Whatsapp.
- You can play games and quizes on Moviekoop and get contest entries.
- You can click the link provided by us to buy at brands, share the order proof with us on Whatsapp, and get contest entries. You can find more details on this here.