Free Ticket Contest
No. Of. Views
|Sarpatta Parambarai||Budidhi Nikitha||372||22-07-2021|
|Toofan (2021 Film)||Sid Rock||505||16-07-2021|
|The Tomorrow War (2021)||Sid Rock||210||02-07-2021|
|Sherni (2021)||Ansh Agrawal||266||18-06-2021|
|Radhe : Your Most Wanted Bhai||Budidhi Nikitha||214||13-05-2021|
|Vakeel Saab||Budidhi Nikitha||400||09-04-2021|
|Karnan (2021)||Sai Kumar||287||09-04-2021|
|One (2021)||Prince Prashanth||101||26-03-2021|
|Rang De||Sai Kumar||145||26-03-2021|
|Godzilla vs Kong||MOHIT BHARDWAJ||196||24-03-2021|
|Mumbai Saga||Prince Prashanth||100||19-03-2021|
|Roberrt||Harsha D S||78||11-03-2021|
|Jathi Ratnalu||Prince Prashanth||38||11-03-2021|
Free Tickets Contest
- To participate in the Free Ticket Contest, all you have to do is select the movie for which you wish to win Free Ticket and just watch an Ad.
- By watching an Ad, you can enter the contest. That's it.
- You can increase your chance of winning by watching unlimited ads and increasing your views.
Terms and Conditions:
Number of Winners
One In Every 100 Participants will get Free Ticket.
The participant with the highest views will be chosen as one of the winners if his views exceed 100.
Number Of Views
50% Of the Winners are decided based on number of views.
50% Of the Winners are selected randomly.
Contest Closes At 12:00 Midnight
Contest closes at 12:00 midnight the day before the movie releases.
Free tickets are a way to reduce ticket prices for anyone who wins it. The model is planned in a way to help movie buffs reduce ticket prices by showing their fandom.
These are the major things to remember before entering the free ticket contest for any movie.
The decisions of the company are final in selecting the winners.
We will act in the most honest and nondiscriminatory manner in announcing the winners.
The following things are the steps that will be followed in selecting the winners.
- Number of contestants: A minimum of 100 Contestants is required to announce a winner. If there are less than that, a single winner with the highest view (with a minimum of 100 views) will be considered the winner.
- If there are more than 100 participants, 1% of the participants are considered winners. For example, if there are 250 participants, a total of 3 winners will be announced. 1 for the highest number of entries, and 2 will be randomly selected.
- If there are more than 1000 participants the winners will be divided into 2 categories.
- Highest views: 50% of the winners will be based on the number of views or entries by the user.
- Random: Users who don't win in the highest view section will get their chance to win in the random section. 50 percent of the winners will be chosen randomly from the users who have participated in a movie contest.
- The contest closes at 12:00 midnight the day before the movie release. Any entries/views after this will not be considered.
- There are 3 categories of prize amount - Rs.150, Rs.250, and Rs.500. The coupon Amount given will be equivalent to the ticket/subscription amount or the above amount whichever is lower.
- The coupons can be from any movie ticket booking portal. Like Amazon Pay, Paytm, BookMyShow, PVR, INOX Movies, etc. The coupons will be given at the company's convenience. And the user will not have any say in this.
- If the Movie is releasing in OTT Platforms only, The coupons given can be used for recharging subscriptions in their respective portals. The coupons will be given at the company's convenience. And the user will not have any say in this.