Free Ticket Contest
Top Fan Views
Contest Active Till
|Mortal Kombat (2021)||6||Harsha D S||29||22-04-2021 |
|Sooryavanshi||9||kotha sharath kumar||4||29-04-2021 |
|Radhe : Your Most Wanted Bhai||1||Jagadeesh Chinna||1||12-05-2021 |
|KGF Chapter 2||24||saibarghav555||12||15-07-2021 |
|Gangubai Kathiawadi||4||Sai Kumar||3||29-07-2021 |
|RRR||13||Sai Kumar||12||12-10-2021 |
|Salaga||5||Harsha D S||152||14-04-2021 |
|Love Story (Telugu)||8||nikitha.sai251095||502||15-05-2021 |
Free Tickets Contest
- To participate in the Free Ticket Contest, all you have to do is select the movie for which you wish to win Free Ticket and just watch an Ad.
- By watching an Ad, you can enter the contest. That's it.
- You can increase your chance of winning by watching unlimited ads and increasing your views.
Terms and Conditions:
Number of Winners
One In Every 100 Participants will get Free Ticket.
The participant with the highest views will be chosen as one of the winners if his views exceed 100.
Number Of Views
50% Of the Winners are decided based on number of views.
50% Of the Winners are selected randomly.
Contest Closes At 12:00 Midnight
Contest closes at 12:00 midnight the day before the movie releases. Any views done after that will not be counted.
Free tickets are a way to reduce ticket prices for anyone who wins it. The model is planned in a way to help movie buffs reduce ticket prices by showing their fandom.
These are the major things to remember before entering the free ticket contest for any movie.
The decisions of the company are final in selecting the winners.
We will act in the most honest and nondiscriminatory manner in announcing the winners.
The following things are the steps that will be followed in selecting the winners.
- Number of contestants: A minimum of 100 Contestants is required to announce a winner. If there are less than that, a single winner with the highest view (with a minimum of 100 views) will be considered the winner.
- If there are more than 100 participants, 1% of the participants are considered winners. For example, if there are 250 participants, a total of 3 winners will be announced. 1 for the highest number of entries, and 2 will be randomly selected.
- If there are more than 1000 participants the winners will be divided into 2 categories.
- Highest views: 50% of the winners will be based on the number of views or entries by the user.
- Random: Users who don't win in the highest view section will get their chance to win in the random section. 50 percent of the winners will be chosen randomly from the users who have participated in a movie contest.
- The contest closes at 12:00 midnight the day before the movie release. Any entries/views after this will not be considered.
- The coupons can be from any movie ticket booking portal. Like Amazon Pay, Paytm, BookMyShow, PVR, INOX Movies, etc. The coupons will be given at the company's convenience. And the user will not have any say in this.