|Rs. 500 |
|Rs. 250 |
|Rs. 150 |
|1 - 100||1||-||-||1 (Max Entries)||Min. 100 Ad View Entries|
|101 - 200||2||-||1||1||NA|
|201 - 300||3||-||1||2||NA|
|301 - 400||4||-||1||3||NA|
|401 - 500||5||-||1||4||NA|
|501 - 600||6||-||1||5||NA|
|601 - 700||7||-||1||6||NA|
|701 - 800||8||-||1||7||NA|
|801 - 900||9||-||1||8||NA|
|901 - 1,000||10||-||1||9||NA|
|1,001+||1 + 1%||1||0.5%||0.5%||NA|
Winners will be given any of the below coupons for buying Tickets Online*.
- To participate in the Free Ticket Contest, all you have to do is select the movie for which you wish to win Free Ticket and just watch an Ad.
- By watching an Ad, you can enter the contest. That's it.
- You can increase your chance of winning by watching unlimited ads and increasing your entries. You can also increase your entries by sharing and tagging your friends on social media. You can find more details on this here.
- To qualify in the contest, you have to watch an ad once and create an entry. You can watch ads multiple times to increase your entries. You can watch up to 500 ads a day and hence create 500 entries every day.
- You can also create entries by sharing and tagging your friends on social media.
- You can buy at brands by clicking on the link provided by us and gain entries. You can find more details on this here.
Terms and Conditions:
Number of Winners
One In Every 100 Participants will win the contest.
The participant with the highest entries will be chosen as one of the winners if his ad view entries exceed 100.
Number Of Entries
50% Of the Winners are decided based on number of entries.
50% Of the Winners are selected randomly.
Contest Closes At 12:00 Midnight
Contest closes at 12:00 midnight the day before the movie releases.
Free tickets are a way to reduce ticket prices for anyone who wins it. The model is planned in a way to help movie buffs reduce ticket prices by showing their fandom.
These are the major things to remember before entering the free ticket contest for any movie.
The decisions of the company are final in selecting the winners.
We will act in the most honest and nondiscriminatory manner in announcing the winners.
The following things are the steps that will be followed in selecting the winners.
- Number of contestants: A minimum of 100 Contestants is required to announce a winner. If there are less than that, a single winner with the highest view (with a minimum of 100 views) will be considered the winner.
- If there are more than 100 participants, 1% of the participants are considered winners. For example, if there are 250 participants, a total of 3 winners will be announced. 1 for the highest number of entries, and 2 will be randomly selected.
- If there are more than 1000 participants the winners will be divided into 2 categories.
- Highest views: 50% of the winners will be based on the number of views or entries by the user.
- Random: Users who don't win in the highest view section will get their chance to win in the random section. 50 percent of the winners will be chosen randomly from the users who have participated in a movie contest.
- The contest closes at 12:00 midnight the day before the movie release. Any entries/views after this will not be considered.
- There are 3 categories of prize amount - Rs.150, Rs.250, and Rs.500. The coupon Amount given will be equivalent to the ticket/subscription amount or the above amount whichever is lower.
- The coupons can be from any movie ticket booking portal. Like Amazon Pay, Paytm, BookMyShow, PVR, INOX Movies, etc. The coupons will be given at the company's convenience. And the user will not have any say in this.
- If the Movie is releasing in OTT Platforms only, The coupons given can be used for recharging subscriptions in their respective portals. The coupons will be given at the company's convenience. And the user will not have any say in this.
- If the movie's release date gets postponed, the contest end date also will postpone and end one day before the new release date of the movie.