Zara Hatke Zara Bachke
Free Ticket / Free Subscription Giveaway Contest
Total Entries: 5694
Ad Views: 0 | Social Share: 719
Referral: 0 | Feed: 0
Game: 2010 | Quiz: 1000
No. of Participants: 10 View all participants
Have A Query? Contact Us @ +917892385712 ON WHATSAPP
Terms and Conditions
Free tickets are a way to reduce ticket prices for anyone who wins it. The model is planned in a way to help movie buffs reduce ticket prices by showing their fandom.
These are the major things to remember before entering the free ticket contest for any movie.
The decisions of the company are final in selecting the winners.
We will act in the most honest and nondiscriminatory manner in announcing the winners.
The following things are the steps that will be followed in selecting the winners.
- Contest Eligibility: Minimum 10 entries needs to be created by different means to qualify to the contest.
- Number of contestants: A minimum of 10 eligible contestants is required to announce a winner. If there are fewer than that, a single winner with the highest entries will be considered the winner. Only eligible contestants are considered while announcing the winners. Contestants who have failed to create a minimum of 10 entries will fall under the interested participants' category.
- If there are more than 100 participants, 1% of the participants are considered winners. For example, if there are 250 participants, a total of 3 winners will be announced. 1 for the highest number of entries, 1 for the next highest entries and 1 will be randomly selected.
- If there are more than 1000 participants the winners will be divided into 3 categories.
- Bumper Prize: The one with the maximum entries will be eligible for Bumper prize.
- Highest Entries: 50% of the winners will be based on the number of entries by the user.
- Random: Users who don't win in the highest entries section will get their chance to win in the random section. 50% of the winners will be chosen randomly from the users who have participated in a movie contest.
- The contest closes at 12:00 midnight the day before the movie release. Any entries/views after this will not be considered.
- There are 3 categories of prize amount - Rs.150, Rs.250, and Bumper Prize. The coupon Amount given will be equivalent to the ticket/subscription amount or the above amount whichever is lower.
- The coupons can be from any movie ticket booking portal. Like Amazon Pay, Paytm, BookMyShow, PVR, INOX Movies, etc. The coupons will be given at the company's convenience. And the user will not have any say in this.
- If the Movie is releasing in OTT Platforms only, The coupons given can be used for recharging subscriptions in their respective portals. The coupons will be given at the company's convenience. And the user will not have any say in this.
- If the movie's release date gets postponed, the contest end date also will postpone and end one day before the new release date of the movie.