NETFLIX Subscription Contest: January
Contest Closes On: 31-01-2022
Why pay for a Subscription or use your friend's account when you can get it for free. Enter the contest and win a chance to get your Netflix subscription free for a month. Terms and Conditions apply.
Minimum 10 entries to enter contest
1 entry per ad view.
Total Entries: 908
Ad Views: 908 | Social Share: 0 | Other:
View all participants No. of Participants: 4
Eligible: 2 | Interested: 2
No. of Winners : 1 Know more
Tags: Netflix Free Subscription, Free Netflix Monthly Subscription
Terms and Conditions:
Minimum 10 entries needs to be created by different means to qualify to the contest.
Number of Winners
One In Every 100 Participants will win the contest.
The participant with the highest entries will be chosen as one of the winners.
Number Of Entries
50% Of the Winners are decided based on number of entries.
50% Of the Winners are selected randomly.
Contest Closes At 12:00 Midnight
Contest closes at 12:00 midnight of the day it is last active.
Other Ways to Increase Entries:
More The Entries, More The Winners
Promote it among your friends!Share on Facebook Tweet this post
How It Works?
Simply follow below steps to enter the contest
Have A Query ? Contact Us @ +917892385712 ON WHATSAPP
- To participate in the Contest, all you have to do is select the contest which interests you and just watch an Ad.
- By watching an Ad, you can enter the contest. That's it.
- You can increase your chance of winning by watching unlimited ads and increasing your entries. You can also increase your entries by sharing and tagging your friends on social media. You can find more details on this here.
- To qualify in the contest, you have to watch an ad once and create an entry. You can watch ads multiple times to increase your entries. You can watch up to 500 ads a day and hence create 500 entries every day.
- You can also create entries by sharing and tagging your friends on social media.
- You can buy at brands by clicking on the link provided by us and gain entries. You can find more details on this here.